iOS 14.1 (18A8395) for iPhone 6s
✗ This firmware is not signed. This means you cannot restore to it in iTunes.
||20th October 2020
||5th October 2020
Download (4.44 GB)
iOS 14.1 Release Notes
Please note, the documentation below is supplied from Apple's update servers. We don't modify the contents of this documentation.
iOS 14.1 includes improvements and bug fixes for your iPhone.
- Adds support for 10-bit HDR video playback and edit in Photos for iPhone 8 and later
- Addresses an issue where some widgets, folders, and icons were showing up in reduced size on the Home Screen
- Addresses an issue where dragging widgets on the Home Screen could remove apps from folders
- Fixes an issue where some emails in Mail were sent from an incorrect alias
- Fixes an issue that could prevent incoming calls from displaying region information
- Fixes an issue on some devices where selecting zoomed display mode and an alphanumeric passcode could result in the Lock Screen emergency call button overlapping with the text input box
- Addresses an issue where some users were occasionally unable to download or add songs to their library while viewing an album or playlist
- Fixes an issue that could prevent zeroes from appearing in Calculator
- Resolves an issue where streaming video resolution could temporarily be reduced at the start of playback
- Fixes an issue that prevented setting up a family member’s Apple Watch for some users
- Resolves an issue where the Apple Watch case material was displayed incorrectly in the Apple Watch app
- Addresses an issue in the Files app that could cause some MDM-managed cloud service providers to incorrectly display content as unavailable
- Improves compatibility with Ubiquiti wireless access points
Some features may not be available for all regions or on all Apple devices. For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: